Friday, November 10, 2006

Update

I changed the sidebar - little changes so you might not notice. I deleted the few personal blogs I read and moved the other items up. Did you ever click on "Letters to Fiona"? It was a brief, but deep, well written blog. Maybe you've had a relationship like that, where you met someone really, truly incredible, then realized you were headed in two different directions. You saw them wave through the back window as they left, taking your heart with them. If you ever do read it, start at the oldest entry, and read upward.

I swapped out my CO2/argon bottle today. Now all I need is a whole bunch of time. I've been wearily consumed the last week or more. Working a lot, busy evening schedules, full weekends. Sorry I haven't written more.

Jack

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home