Friday, September 22, 2006

Things Kids Say

These are things my daughter has actually said after being in school for three weeks.

"That's my gym teacher over there."
"Oh really? What's her name?"
"I don't know. But she sure blows that whistle a lot."

"Nathaniel can't read."
"Who's Nathaniel?"
"He's the boy that sits next to me."
"You're in 4th grade - what makes you think he can't read?"
"Well, whenever we trade papers to grade our work, he marks all my answers wrong."
"Maybe you should work on your penmanship."
"No, boys just can't read."

"That's Peter over there." (pointing across the parking lot)
"Oh? Is that one of your friends?"
"Are you kidding? He ate two fortune cookies at lunch today, but he didn't take the fortunes out first!"

Jack

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home