Friday, November 03, 2006

Cleaning Up

My son barfed in the car on the way home from picking up my daughter at school today. He tried to get it out the window. I just finished cleaning up both sides of the door, the window, the seat, and the carpet. At least it didn't happen in front of the all the kids at school. He'd be an orphan. So, now he's watching a movie and getting ready to go to bed early. "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command." Whatever - he likes it.

I bought more wire for the welder today, so the great bicycle is rolling again. I got an 11 pound roll this time, since it was only a little more than the 2 pound roll. Cheaper in bulk, again, I guess. It was the same thing when I bought the argon bottle, so I have the big one. Now I'm all set for winter, which coincidently appears to be coming. It's been raining for about four days and the ten day forecast shows 4 different words for "rain". Sure beats 90 degree weather.

Jack

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home