Saturday, April 07, 2007

Forks for the Bike


I realized it's been a while since I posted a picture of the whole bike when I tried to describe to my Mom what it looks like. This picture shows things pretty well, but it still had the old seat. I haven't modified the new one yet - I'm working on the fork right now. Today I cut the new dropouts for mounting the front tire on the fork. I'm adding a little tab to the front side so I can mount a fender. I think I'll need to move the brake forward a smidge to match the new tire position, but I'll wait and see for that.

"...just wing it and see what happens."

The garage door broke a spring Friday. Luckily it happened when my wife was coming home after picking up #1 kid from school instead of when she was leaving to go. The guys who installed it 6 years ago came right out and fixed it.

Jack

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home